[mercury-users] How to generate documentation from commented Mercury sources?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Tue Apr 3 01:18:34 AEST 2007

Dear all,

Do you have a program that extracts the function and predicate
signatures as well as the preceding comments for documentation?

I see the results in the compiler distribution, but poking around
the Makefile, tools/, doc/, and util/ didn't show me how these
documents were created.  I also didn't see any hints in the
'information for developers' section.

Is this system that automatically generates documentation
available?  May I use it? Where is the documentation for it?

Thanks.

Doug Auclair