[mercury-users] Mercury on S/390?

Peter Hawkins hawkinsp at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 12 01:15:25 AEST 2006

Hi...

I got Mercury running on S/390 in 2004 (together with a bunch of
other architectures) as part of uploading it to the debian archive.
It wasn't too hard to get it working (at least in the high-level
grades). See whether what's there works, and if you have problems I
might be able to give you some hints.

Cheers,
Peter