[mercury-users] IDE...

David Overton david at overtons.id.au
Thu Oct 19 04:50:53 AEST 2006

I don't know a lot about IDEs since I'm more than happy using vim, but
if you're going to develop an IDE for Mercury it may be worth
investigating integration with an existing IDE rather than writing one
from scratch.  One place you might want to start is the EclipseFP
project <http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net/> which is extending Eclipse
to support functional languages.  So far they have support for OCaml
and Haskell.

Good luck!

David