[mercury-users] Mercury in academic teaching?

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Thu Oct 12 08:52:39 AEST 2006

Here in Germany, there is still strong determination to start teaching
of Mercury in 2007.

I think it would be a good idea to do the whole thing in English, so
anybody can profit from our experiences. (Meanwhile, I am looking for
volunteers willing to try Mercury as FIRST programming language.)

The head of the chair I am working at offered me to do the introduction
of Mercury to our teaching as a Ph.D., but I am rather unsure what to
think about it at the moment...

All the best,

          Nick