[mercury-users] Debugging minimal model tabling problems

Peter Hawkins hawkinsp at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 7 14:40:34 AEST 2006

Hi...

I'm seeing these error messages:
Mercury runtime: clpa_program.m:1175: failing out of negated context
with incomplete consumer

I've read the various Mercury minimal model tabling papers, and I
think I understand what's happening. However, in order to debug the
problem it would be helpful to know which consumer is on the pneg
stack (and ideally something akin to a call trace for both producer
and consumer). Is there a way to find this out? Are there some
debugger tricks I could play?

Thanks,
Peter