[mercury-users] Alternate XML-representation for terms (non-XSLT)?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Tue Jan 31 12:09:51 AEDT 2006

Dear all,

I was working with the term_to_xml module and wished to have an alternate representation output as the XML (NOT using an XSLT ... *shudder*).  I attempted to make a write_xml_element/6 using an element_pred type.  But I am not familiar with type_desc, etc necessary to construct the term's representation.

Are there some examples (if not, would someone demonstrate?) that I can study so that I can represent a term as an XML element with attributes programmatically using a custom transformation?

Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair