[mercury-users] Java grade still broken !

Clive Bramwell clive at recursa.com
Thu Aug 17 05:27:19 AEST 2006

Hello All,
It seem the Java grade has been broken for some time. Attempting to compile the
java grade fails with basic errors for example missing files.

	error: cannot read: enum.java
	1 error
	make[2]: *** [classes] Error 1

Having read through past posts I note this situation has existed at least since
   Nov 2005, see :
where Valeri encountered the same error,

Could some informed users tell me whether this situation is likely to continue,
or will the java grade make it into a future release ? Or has it already been
fixed. It was the java grade that attracted me to Mercury in the first place.

Kind regards

Clive