[mercury-users] Deep profiler in rotd-2005-05-05

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Fri May 6 20:03:32 AEST 2005

Hi Zoltan,

> I fixed that error last week. However, the deep profiling transformation
> itself currently has a bug which causes severaltest cases to fail in deep
> profiling grades. It is on my plate to fix, but it is currently not that
> high a priority.

Will the fix be included in a rotd at some point? (the error you fixed
last week, I mean).

Regarding the bug that is making the test cases fail, is this a wide
ranging bug that is likely to affect any reasonably large program, or a
single thing that is only troubling a few very specific test cases?

Cheers,

Michael

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!