[mercury-users] Compilation problems, gcc-3.3.5-r1

Nicolas Pelletier nicolasp at nortel.com
Tue Mar 22 02:19:52 AEDT 2005

Henrik Öhrman <henrik.ohrman at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I am having some problems compiling the  0.11.0 distribution
> using gcc-3.3.5-r1 and make 3.80-r1. I have also tried the binary
> distribution, but it does not work either, probably due to
> differences between glibc 2.2 and glibc-2.3.4.20040808-r1.
>
> Has anyone else had the same problems and is there a way to fix it?
>
> I should probably mention that I am using Gentoo.

Gentoo  is based  on Debian,  isn't it  ? You  might want  to  try the
mercury  package present  in Debian  unstable, or  recompile  from the
sources of this package: its version is 0.11.0.rotd.20040511.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/mercury

--
Nicolas
Strange OpCodes: POI: Power Off Intermittently