[mercury-users] Request for code ideas for the Mercury book

Ralph Becket rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Feb 15 09:28:42 AEDT 2005

I want to make a start on Chapter 4 of the Mercury tutorial book, which
I intend to be a brief tour of the Mercury standard library, illustrated
by examples (there doesn't seem much value in merely rewording the
documentation on the top N most frequently used predicates in each
module).

The main modules I intend to cover are array, bimap, bool, char, int,
list, map, math, pprint, pqueue, queue, relation, set, std_util, and
string, although I'm happy to use predicates from other modules where
necessary.

It would be helpful to get an idea of the sort of problems people think
would make good examples.  If you have a suggestion, please e-mail it to
either the Mercury users' or developers' mailing lists (e-mail to me
*may* end up lost in my spam folder if you're not on my whitelist).

Ta!
-- Ralph