[mercury-users] segfaults with message mentioning infinite recursion

Peter Moulder pmoulder at csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 31 15:51:30 AEST 2003

Thanks Fergus for the information on where the stack and heap limits
exist and the gc cost of using a large stack allocation.

I'm feeling a little embarassed at having added that to a paper in the
first place.  Though as I say, it was removed before submitting.

For other readers: I've submitted a test case for the --high-level-code
problem to mercury-bugs at cs.mu.oz.au.  Without having investigated much
yet, it now looks probably to be a problem with the mercury_tcltk
interface in the extras directory, which uses C code and was written
before --high-level-code existed.

pjm.