[mercury-users] Fact tables

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Fri Jul 18 17:18:25 AEST 2003

> That is interesting, I didn't know that det functions were translated
> directly to native functions in the MLDS backends. Perhaps this code does
> deserve a little profiling after all, to compare the actual effect of the
> different methods.

My benchmarking efforts have hit a snag, as it appears that predicates or
functions with nearly 20,000 clauses eventually make the compiler run out
of memory.

The fact tables work nicely though. However it would be nice if the file
path specified in the pragma was applied relative to the module in which
it appears, rather than relative to the current directory of the compiler.

Michael

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!
http://yeslogic.com