[mercury-users] Structure reuse

Nancy Mazur Nancy.Mazur at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Jul 14 20:48:49 AEST 2003

Hello Michael,

I'm the one to blame. The reuse branch does exist, although I haven't
touched it for almost a year now being busy writing things up for my
phd. It works, but there is no manual. You can test it if you want to.
And I'd be happy if you did (I'm always on the look for interesting
benchmarks), so if you need any help.. I'd be happy to assist you.

And yes, my intention is to integrate it with the main trunk,... some
sunny day.

Greets,
Nancy