[mercury-users] Information about Mercury

David Overton dmo at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jan 10 15:14:49 AEDT 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 09:57:45PM +0100, Daniel Rodr?guez Fern?ndez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a informatic student in Oviedo (Spain). I need information about
> Mercury to do a small proyect for one subject. I have worked with the
> information of the Mercury Proyect Web, but I cannot go to this Web now.
> Can someone give me a Mercury's Tutorial in spanish or english?

The website was down for approx 30 hours earlier in the week (Monday
afternoon to Tuesday evening Melbourne time) due to problems with one of
our file servers.  It should be working again now though.  Have you
tried it within the last few days?

David
--
David Overton                  Uni of Melbourne     +61 3 8344 1354
dmo at cs.mu.oz.au                Monash Uni (Clayton) +61 3 9905 5779