[mercury-users] mmake --help ... prob....

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Oct 17 22:10:07 AEST 2002

On 17-Oct-2002, Noel  Pinto <cool4life at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Still whichever way I use the command mmake ie.
>
> mmake file.realclean
> --or--
> mmake realclean
>
> it does not remove the '.exe' file.
> Plz do tell me why??

The behaviour that you are describing sounds like it would be a bug.
However, I can't reproduce this behaviour.  It works fine for me.

If this behaviour persists, please send a bug report to
mercury-bugs at cs.mu.oz.au.  Please include all the relevant information,
including which version of Mercury you're using, what operating system
you're using, and attach a complete source file and Mmakefile that
demonstrates the problem.  Please try to ensure that the bug report
contains all the information that we need to be able to reproduce the
problem.