[mercury-users] Interfacing mercury with C++

Ondrej Bojar oboj7042 at ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 22 00:17:13 AEST 2001

Hi.

  I'm trying to call C++ functions from mercury using pragma c_code, and
(not) surprisingly, it doesn't work. Mmake is building a .c file, not a
.cpp, and uses gcc, not g++ to compile it.

  Is there a way to make mercury work together with C++?

  Most simply, can I just alter mgnuc to call g++?

  Unfortunately, I know nothing about differences between gcc and g++, I
just have a vague notion about differences between C and C++ programming
languages.

Thanks, Andrew.