[mercury-users] MSIL backend : missing mercury.runtime ?

Pavel Zolnikov pavelzolnikov at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 14:27:11 AEST 2001

But for library you need to build  private_builtin__c_code.cpp which can be
built with MSVC only, right ?
I'm not sure - because all this configure stuff is like magic for me ;-)

Btw, I've played with calculator sample and it needs some changes to run on
Windows -

fullexpr(X) -->
 expr(X),
     ['\r', '\n']. % this is what Windows folks call 'end of line'

And list__delete_all / 3 seems to delete the whole list, not only spaces.

With best regards,
Pavel.