[mercury-users] changes to mercury-extras/graphics/

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Jul 16 20:08:40 AEST 2001

In mail to mercury-users,
On 16-Jul-2001, Holger Krug <hkrug at rationalizer.com> wrote:
> Appended is a diff for mercury-extras/graphics concerning:
>
> * bug fixed in graphics/mercury_tcltk/mtk.m:
>   LVALUE_CAST renamed to MR_LVALUE_CAST
> * access to root window allowed in graphics/mercury_tcltk/mtk.m
> * only one toplevel window created in graphics/samples/calc/calc.m

That looks good, thanks.
I'll go ahead and commit that.

Next time, please use `diff -u' or `diff -c' format.  Also the
mercury-reviews mailing list is more appropriate for this sort of thing.

I guess this post is not too far off-topic for the mercury-users list,
though, since it may be of interest to Mercury users to know that
we are getting these kinds of contributions from outside sources ;-)
A quick check of the mercury-reviews list archive shows that already
this month we have had contributions from people at miscrit.be,
cs.kuleuven.ac.be, irisa.fr, corplink.com.au, and microsoft.com,
as well as this one from rationalizer.com.  Thanks to all those who
have contributed.