[mercury-users] Re: Call for Participation: PADL'01

Gopal Gupta gupta at herbrand.utdallas.edu
Fri Feb 2 06:53:50 AEDT 2001

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Connie Heitmeyer wrote:

 [Apologies for multiple messages]

 		First Call for Participation

 	Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages:
 		Third International Symposium

 	     Mar 11-12, 2001, Las Vegas, NV, USA
 	        http://seclab.cs.sunysb.edu/padl

 We would like to invite you to the 3rd international symposium
 on practical aspects of declarative languages in Las Vegas, Nevada,
 USA. The papers that have been accepted deal with an exciting array
 of applications (ranging from the Internet, visual tracking, to
 the space shuttle) and implementations (constraint systems,
 parallelism, etc.). In addition, there are three invited speakers
  Joe Armstrong (Blue Tail Systems), David S. Warren
 (SUNY Stonybrook) and Raghu Ramakrishnan (Univ. of Wisconsin), all
 of whom have been intimately involved in implementation and
 applications of declarative languages. PADL'01 is going to
 be a very exciting event that should not be missed. PADL'01
 is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada, one of the world's most
 popular destination for entertainment
 (http://travel.yahoo.com/t/North_America/United_States/Nevada/Las_Vegas/).

 Deadline for early registration is Feb 15th. Deadline for making
 hotel booking is Feb. 9th. Please visit the PADL'01 website for
 registration information: http://seclab.cs.sunysb.edu/padl

 					I.V. Ramakrishnan (PC Chair)
 					Gopal Gupta (Arrangements)