[mercury-users] Making (cc_)multi into det?

Ondrej Bojar oboj7042 at ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 23 00:57:33 AEST 2001

Hi.

Is there a way to change (cc_)multi into det?

The reason to do is simple: I have a predicate, that can succeed more than
once. But I whould like to get any of the solutions and use it in a
predicate, that is otherwise det. And I don't want mercury to propagate
the truth about multiple solutions further.

...I want a "simple" solution to a complex question and I don't like to
hear all the truth... :-)

Can I wrap the inner multi-solution predicate into something that would
make it look like "det"?

Thanks for hints,
  Andrew.