[mercury-users] Ouch! The .m extension and Objective-C

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 21 19:01:32 AEST 2001

Under Vim (any version in the last couple of years should do), you
can use modelines to manage this.  As a comment somewhere in the first
five lines of any Mercury file I have

vim: ts=4 sw=4 et tw=0 wm=0 ff=unix ft=mercury

The last two settings force the file format to be Unix style (as
opposed to DOS style where CRLF is the end-of-line marker) and
set the file type to be mercury, which should automatically cause
your mercury syntax file to be loaded by Vim.  I've attached my
Vim setup files if anyone's interested.

- Ralph