[mercury-users] Emacs, multi-line comments for Mercury?

Dominique de Waleffe ddw at miscrit.be
Thu Apr 26 22:51:41 AEST 2001

Regarding Mercury support from Emacs:
   1) I wrote a number of extensions which provide some help in producing
Mercury code. However they are tacked onto a modified version of the
Prolog_by_BIM mode. That lisp code is quite outdated and were not using
prolog anymore.

   2) I know of a prolog mode (available from the SWI-prolog related web
site) which is said to support Mercury. I have not tried it yet but intend
to do once I get back to writing code.... I will then hook my mercury code
onto it....

   3) I found Kyle Jone's c-comment-edit.el and made it m-comment-edit.el
which allows the editing of a large comment in a text-mode buffer (much more
comfortable).

I attach my mercury-mode stuff and m-comment-edit below for those that may
be interested. They may or may not be easy to integrate in an environment
different from mine but they can at least be used as sources of inspiration
:-)

D.