[mercury-users] Problems running under Windows

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 29 20:45:36 AEST 2000

[Trying again...]

I copied my Mercury set-up from work (where I'm running Windows2000)
to my home machine (running Windows98) by transferring the following
directory trees:

c:\cygnus
c:\home
c:\usr	[includes local\mercury and local\src\mercury]

The version of the compiler I have installed is rotd-2000-02-29

On the office machine it all works fine.  At home, I get errors of the
following kind whenever I try compiling something:

$ mmake
make: *** No rule to make target `Mercury/ints/array.int', needed by
`Mercury/cs/naffplan.c'.  Stop.

Is there an obvious reason for this that is easy to fix?  I've tried
recompiling from source, using the existing mmc, but I get the same
sort of error.

Cheers,

Ralph