[mercury-users] Any idea when the next stable ROTD will be available?

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Feb 19 15:21:01 AEDT 2000

On 19-Feb-2000, Peter Ross <petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 18-Feb-2000, Ralph Becket <rbeck at microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I'm finishing up/tarting up a Mercury paper and
> > (mainly for evangelical reasons) I'd like to be
> > able to use record syntax and EDCGs in the code.
> > Any idea when
> > (a) the next stable ROTD will be available (0.9.1
> > doesn't have record syntax) and
>
> We are down to a couple of test cases failing, so it should be soon.

Please note that the unstable release is only unstable in that it
doesn't pass all the tests.  Last night only one test failed, and it was
a debugger test, so for most uses the unstable ROTD would be fine.

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }