[mercury-users] Custom declarations and preprocessors.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Apr 18 16:52:53 AEST 2000

On 16-Apr-2000, Tomas By <t.by at dcs.shef.ac.uk> wrote:

> But, come to think of it, as long as you don't make the `doc'
> declaration required, I can't see any problem with it, for me
> personally.
>
> Go right ahead. :-)

Just to be clear: I wasn't going to add any declarations.  I was just
going to make it easier for other people to add them.  :- doc was one
example motivation.

I like :- doc, but I doubt it will be a required thing.  We might use it
(or something like it) in the library to generate documentation one day,
but it wouldn't become part of the language.  A tool in the extras is
probably more like it.

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }