[mercury-users] (Non validating) XML parser in Mercury

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jun 25 08:35:07 AEST 1999

On 24-Jun-1999, Luke Evans <Luke.Evans at seagatesoftware.com> wrote:
> Maaarvellous.  There ought to be a repository of user contributed stuff
> (maybe there already is?).

I would be happy to setup somewhere for contrib section and links on the
web page for on the condition that people who want to upload their code
put some sort of license on it.

I don't particularly like the way the Haskell community has a great set
of contrib packages which can't legally be used by anyone because they
have no licensing conditions.

If you don't like licenses and don't care then I would be happy to fix
up your package for you and help you choose one painlessly.

I've just added a contrib directory to the ftp site and a README
file with instructions.
	ftp://ftp.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au:/pub/mercury/contrib/
Of course if anyone else is keen to run such an archive I'd be happy
to step aside.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of fur.