[mercury-users] Tutorial addition?

Rob zharradan at suffering.org
Tue Jun 15 04:54:19 AEST 1999

I guess this is mainly for you, Ralph.

If you have the time, do you think you would be able to add a section to
the tutorial explaining the details behind an io__state, and just how
you use it and what can be done with it? The first tute just mentions
that they exist, and main needs them, and then there is the DCG tute..
but I think a general I/O tute would be a good addition.. how to get
data from the user, verify it, etc. How to grab command line
parameters.. all the stuff you can do with an io__state.

Cheers,
Rob