Great Ideas

greatideas at hotmail.com greatideas at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 19:01:51 AEST 1998

SOMETHING GREAT IDEAS FOR EVERYONE - "FREE"
Gift at the bottom of this MESSAGE
Information Package (1)  Introducing "The New
Real Estate Home Sales" book.  Sell your home
by yourself and save "Thousands of Dollars in
Real Estate Commissions".  Learn everything you
will ever need to know and what no real estate
sales person will ever tell you, about selling
your home or property by yourself.  RUSH $5.00
to:  Great Ideas, P.O. Box 669, Troy, MI
48099.  Upon receipt of payment, your new and
informative book will be E-Mailed to you
immediately.  (See Below)
Information Package (2)  GET YOUR CREDIT CARDS!
Learn one of the best keep secrets about the
little known system that the credit card companies
use to qualify you for credit cards.  You will
always get accepted when you apply for a new
credit card when you find out the right answers
to the questions asked on all credit applications.
RUSH $3.00 to:   Great Ideas, P.O. Box 669, Troy,
MI 48099 and the information will be E-Mailed to
you immediately.  (See Below)
Information Package (3) FIND OUT SOME OF THE
BEST KEPT "SECRETS" YOUR MOTHER NEVER TOLD
YOU! - Have you ever been Stumped by a stain?
Here are 100's of hints and tips for just about
every cleaning job there is around the house.
(Over 10 pages of proven information) RUSH $3.00
to: Great Ideas, P.O. Box 669, Troy, MI 48099
to receive your new information via E-Mail.
(See Below)
Information Package (4)  FLIGHT ATTENDANT'S
special "SECRET" diet:  Here is a "NEW" and
easy to follow diet plan, used by flight
attendant's, that will take the pounds off
in a hurry.  RUSH $3.00 to: Great Ideas, P.O.
Box 669, Troy, MI 48099 and we will E-Mail
your new diet plan to you.  (See Below)
Information Package (5) PLAY THE CREDIT GAME
AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL - Learn how to form a
Delaware Corporation, get "FREE" money for your
new corporation from the Federal Government,
Learn how to apply for an S.B.A. loan up to
$500,000 and get additional credit from other
sources and much more.  RUSH $5.00 to:  Great
Ideas, P.O. Box 669, Troy, MI 48099 and receive
your new Information immediately via E-Mail.
(See Below)
Information Package (6) LEARN LITTLE KNOWN
COOKING TIPS THAT WILL SAVE YOUR DINNER AND
MUCH MORE - Here it is, learn the solutions
to that inevitable cooking disaster and handy
tips that will stretch your food dollar and
save you time and money.  (Over 5 pages of
special information)  RUSH $3.00 to: Great
Ideas, P.O. Box 669 Troy, MI 48099 and we will
send your new information to you via e-mail.
(See Below)
JUST FOR READING THIS MESSAGE, WE HAVE INCLUDED
A GIFT THAT IS BOTH USEFUL AND "FREE"
>  Here is your absolutely "FREE", $10.00 , pre-
>  paid phone calling card.  All you have to do
>  is print this form and call:  1-800-962-2190,
>  give the operator this SPECIAL number: HH-423640
>  and write down the new number that the operator
>  gives you here >>>> _________________.  Your
>  FREE calling card will then be activated and
>  ready to use.
After your FREE calling card is activated and to
call someone, just Dial 1-888-835-3444 and Enter
your card number when prompted.  To place your
call:  For USA, 809's & Canada: Dial 1 + Area
Code + Number being called.  For  International
calls:  Dial 011 plus Country Code + City  Code
+ Number being called.  To place another call,
press * * That's all there is to it.
IMPORTANT NOTE:  Add $2.00 S&H if you would rather
receive printed material mailed to you instead of
an e-mail of any of the above information packages.
IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT that you not forget to include
your E-Mail address with your payment and be sure
to specify which program you are going to purchase
by placing the number (1 thru 6) and the name of
the package being purchased on a blank piece of
paper along with your purchase price.
You do not need to reply to this message as this
is a one time mailing.  Thank You for your order.