[mercury-users] Mercury on Mingw32 or Linux

Dominique de Waleffe ddw at miscrit.be
Fri Jul 24 19:22:54 AEST 1998

[My previous message was somehow broken by MAJORDOMO adding stuff at
the end of a plain base64 encoded msg. Some mail readers can not make
proper sense of this. E.g. Outlook98 show the correct contents but
processed the mercury-list signature as base64 which gives an
interesting graphics. VM 6.37 on Emacs is able to correctl process
the mail and shows both the correct contents as well as the correct
added signature. Not knowing MIME in all details, I can't say which
reader is correct.

This is a resend using another tool, well, a real one :-)

Sorry to all who could not read my msg. Here goes..
D.
]

Indeed, there are dependencies.... Using mingw32 is one of the
directions we're going to built the Argo version of Mercury for
win32. The other is using the MS environment.

Some weeks ago, I did start to look at doing that but got caught by
some other stuff to do and stopped...

Dominique

--
Dominique de Waleffe   Email: ddw at acm.org, ddw at myself.com, ddw at miscrit.be