[mercury-users] Sockets

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jul 17 00:50:21 AEST 1998

On 16-Jul-1998, Ralph Becket <rwab1 at cam.sri.com> wrote:

> I was wondering whether anybody is working on adding sockets to the io
> library?

No change since this last came up.  The current status is that
someone wrote an interface, it was not quite up to our standards,
we made some suggestions about how to improve it to meet those
standards, and from there it languished.  I can dig up the code if
anyone wants to work on it.  It's probably not a difficult task.