Mercury for Mac ?

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Nov 7 12:34:05 AEDT 1997

David J. Pym wrote:

> Is there any chance of a compilation of Mercury for MacOS ?

The main reason why we haven't done a MacOS port is that we don't have
any MacOS computers here.  (Donations happily accepted ;-)

If you can get a vaguely Unix-like environment (i.e. gcc, make, sh, and a
few others) under MacOS, then it would not be too hard.
Probably it would be best to use "MachTen CodeBuilder".
This is a commercial (but reasonably cheap -- $99) Unix-like environment
that runs under MacOS.

I'm not a real Mac person myself, but I'd be happy to assist.