[m-dev.] 22.01 release branch created

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Sun Jan 23 23:54:08 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

The 22.01 release branch has been created.  It is named:

    version-22_01-branch

I will get a source package for it built and then announce the
availability of the beta release.

While we are preparing the release please indicate on your diffs what
branch or branches a change is intended for.  As usual, I will handle
merges on to the release branch.  If I think the author of a change
is better placed to do the merge I will let them know.

I am keeping track of the various steps in this release ane will update
compiler/notes/release_checklist.html after the release.

Julien.