[m-dev.] Fwd: single-precision floats on 64 bit platforms

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Thu Apr 30 16:39:40 AEST 2020

I originally posted this with the output of a bootcheck in the
hlc.gc.spf grade, which shows a bunch of test case failures,
which as far as I can tell are all caused by less-than-expected
floating point precision (since the expected precision
is double precision). The output was too big uncompressed,
so here it is now compressed.