[m-dev.] [Mercury-Language/mercury] Segfault in only Mercury after solutions in a particular code path (#72)

Peter Wang novalazy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:53:00 AEST 2019

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:23:55 +1000 (AEST), "Zoltan Somogyi" <zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:40:07 +1000, Peter Wang <novalazy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Github issues did not support attachments at the time (except for
> > images, I think). Attachments are supported now, restricted to certain
> > file extensions. I think it's acceptable.
>
> Even if .m is not on the list of extensions they allow?

It's not ideal, but I wouldn't be opening issues or attaching files
very often so the workarounds are acceptable.
For a single file, rename or gzip the file.
For multiple files, put the files in a zip or tar.gz.

I'm not saying we definitely should migrate, just that the one problem
I had with Github issues has been (mostly) resolved.

> Is there some documentation of the *reasons* for the limits on extensions?

Not that I know of.

Peter