[m-dev.] automated testing

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Thu Sep 27 11:36:39 AEST 2018

On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 01:41:08PM +1000, Paul Bone wrote:

> > Paul, are you happy to still handle this, or do you want to hand over
> > to someone?
>
> So Peter, Julien and I can all manage the DNS hosting.  But at the moment I
> control the registration.  I can hand it over to avoid it being a problem
> for you if I'm hit by a bus.  I just have to pay the bill once every two
> years, and the finances are sorted out for a few years to come now.
>
> I'd be happy to hand it and the money I'm holding over, but I suggest
> waiting until it comes up for renewal which is late this year.

I just recieved a reminder for renewal.  It's time to think/discuss about
if I pass this on and to who.  Like I said, I don't actually mind, so it's
up to those who have a greater interest in Mercury.

The domain will expire on the 24th of December, I still have money I'm
holding for Mercury that I can pay it with, it's not a deadline, just an
opportunity if we wanted to change the registration.

--
Paul Bone
http://paul.bone.id.au