[m-dev.] I have been making Debian packages

Sebastian Godelet sebastian.godelet at outlook.com
Sun Mar 26 00:31:44 AEDT 2017

Hello Paul,

When I ran this on Windows 10 1607 “Ubuntu on Windows” (which is Ubuntu 14.01), I got the following error:

sudo apt-get mercury-recommended
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

mercury-recommended : Depends: mercury-hlcpar-dev but it is not going to be installed
                                               Depends: mercury-llcpar-dev but it is not going to be installed

Do you know if there is a way (command line switch, etc.) to say exactly why it couldn’t find those?

sudo apt-get mercury-devel resolved fine.

Are the packaging scripts/instructions open-source?

Thanks,

Sebastian.