[m-dev.] libatomic_ops submodule

Sebastian Godelet sebastian.godelet at outlook.com
Mon Oct 12 17:16:53 AEDT 2015

On a related issue, I noticed that in the libatomics_ops/m4 directory, the m4 files are created as symlinks,
which first are not very good supported on Windows,
second point to /usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 which doesn't work on Windows,
and third, the links also end up in the ROTD tarball, and thus lead to unpacking errors on Windows,
maybe it would be better to include copies of the files instead of symlinks,

cheers, Sebastian