[m-dev.] 14.01 release status

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Fri Jan 31 10:38:18 AEDT 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 06:25:18PM +1100, Julien Fischer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have an remaining changes (bug-fixes only preferably) that
> need to go into the 14.01 release and have not already been pushed to
> github?

I plan to spend some time on the weekend closing a few bugs such as the
hwloc compatibility one.

I'd also like to make a library change to add new map/foldl predicates to
the array and version_array modules.  I want to add versions that pass the
current array index to the higher order call.  This can go onto the proposed
14.01.1 branch.

Thanks.

--
Paul Bone