[m-dev.] Website mockups

Matt Giuca matt.giuca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:32:56 AEDT 2013

This looks fantastic, Michael. I don't have any criticism.

The new logo is great: very similar to the old one but much cleaner and
stylized.

I would change the main heading from "MERCURY" to "THE MERCURY PROGRAMMING
LANGUAGE", since there are undoubtedly a lot of things called Mercury. That
would help users immediately identify that they are in the right place.
(And frankly, if I'm looking for a programming language called Mercury, I
am not going to type "Mercury" into Google, but "Mercury Programming
Language".)