[m-dev.] Stack dump not available in this grade.

Paul Bone pbone at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 5 13:49:19 AEDT 2010

Hi.

I'm using asm_fast.gc.decldebug and despite this being a debugging grade after
an exception is thrown the runtime does not print out a stack trace.

    Uncaught Mercury exception:
    Software Error: map.lookup: key not found
            Key Type: int
            Key Value: 5
            Value Type: set_ordlist.set_ordlist(int)
    Stack dump not available in this grade.

Am I misunderstanding asm_fast.gc.decldebug or do I need an extra flag or grade
component to convince Mercury that it can do this.  Note that I can use mdb and
issue the 'stack' command to get a stack trace, so runtime support is
definitely available.

Cheers.