[m-dev.] Problem with cvs commit

Quan Phan quan.phan at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 10 04:06:00 AEDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to commit a few newly-added files in the 'papers' fodler and got the
following error:
cvs commit: warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings:
    "/home/mercury/mercury1/repository/CVSROOT/check.pl"
Appending defaults (" %r/%p %s"), but please be aware that this usage is
deprecated.
cvs commit: cannot exec
/home/mercury/mercury1/repository/CVSROOT/check.pl: No such file or
directory
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

It looks like the path to the check.pl is no longer correct. How could I
fix this? (I am still able to do check-out).

Thanks and regards,
Quan.