[m-dev.] Debug messages for rbmm

Quan Phan quan.phan at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Oct 16 03:12:10 AEST 2007

Hi,

I encountered a problem that when I use a compiler which is compiled in .rbmmdp
grade some of the debugging messages in mercury_region.{h,c} are printed
out and some are not. Actually, I noticed that ones called from
mercury_region.c get printed while ones called from the macros in
mercury_region.h don't.
If I explicitly put the #define MR_RBMM_DEBUG in the mercury_region.h
(which will cause warning on redundant #define) then all are printed.

I think it has something to do with including files or auto-defining.
What can be the cause of it?

Regards,
Quan.