[m-dev.] IL standard library problems

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:31:11 AEDT 2007

I have been trying to build the standard library in the IL grade
again.  A few problems that I found:

1. There was a warning that variables weren't referenced for io.do_make_temp/3.

2. Building the new pretty printer fails, because IL does not support
mutable variables.  Is it necessary to support the new pretty printer
for anything?

3. There is no foreign type for region_builtin.region/0.  I would have
thought that this should not be a problem, since region_builtin should
never be imported unless RBMM is in use (I suppose the library module
may have to be compiled anyway).

Jon