[m-dev.] Patch: Tcl/Tk interface without '%' prompt

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:09:27 AEDT 2007

On 1/17/07, Jörg Roman Rudnick <joerg.rudnick at t-online.de> wrote:
> Next comes the revised Tcl/Tk-Interface, which I propose to be placed in
> a new namespace - tcl. .../tk. ... - to prevent collisions with mtcltk.
> .../mtk. ... . Certainly, there some questions remaining which I will
> pose soon.

I feel fairly strongly that wrapper libraries should retain their
proper name (e.g. tcl, tk), rather than assuming a name like mtk,
mtcltk, mogl, etc.  The only potential problem with this naming that I
can think of is if it ends up with two libraries with the same name
and a different path, confusing the linker.

Jon