[m-dev.] building dynamic user-defined libraries, Mac OS-X, 'FIXED' (install still broken)

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Sat Mar 18 03:29:59 AEDT 2006

Dear all,

I am now able to build user-defined dynamic libraries.  What I did to fix the
problem was to find/grep all @SHARED_LIBS@ and then hand-correct the
files produced by ./configure to drop the `/usr/bin/gcc-3.3 --print-libgcc-file-name`
directive.

The shared library built fine, but I haven't used it yet, because ...

I am still unable to install the new library, as the system cannot find array.mih,
is there some install directive I can use so that the install looks in the standard
directory under $MERCURY_HOME to look for the standard libraries?

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair