[m-dev.] op/3, again.

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Wed Mar 15 02:16:45 AEDT 2006

Dear Michael,

You wrote:

>With hindsight, I would have to say that we haven't missed the lack of
>customisable syntax at all.
>
>The only time we've even used `op` syntax in Prince seems to be the
>following operators: `xor`, `..` and `with_type`, which are all legacy
>issues anyway.
>
>There are plenty of things we'd like to change about Mercury, but operator
>precedence isn't one of them :)

K. I won't, then, site you for carrying this torch forward (*cough*). It's great for
Mercury that you used it to develop your product, and I hope it was
great for you to use Mercury developing it.  Thanks, belatedly, for sending
me that information on using XML and Mercury ... it helped my XML students
connect to a commercial application of the technology.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair