[m-dev.] Re: About to abandon .par grades...

Julien Fischer juliensf at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Oct 20 02:37:13 AEST 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Peter Ross wrote:

> In this case, I think that I really need to see the emails, it is pretty
> crucial to our business that the parallel grades work.  We are after all
> building scalable software that needs to be able to handle many multiple
> requests at once.  I suggest that it would be helpful if someone
> forwarded the entire thread to the list.

Sorry about that, I assumed most of it was already on mercury
developers; apparently it wasn't.  I've forwarded what was cc'd to me
to the list.  There was also an inital mail from Ralph to Fergus which
I don't have.

Cheers,
Julien.