[m-dev.] for discussion: coding standards and the library reference manual

Julien Fischer juliensf at students.cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Mar 28 13:16:38 AEST 2004

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Fergus Henderson wrote:

> Anyway, just to clarify, I have absolutely no objection to you
> committing that change.

Actually, I was going to post up a revised version incorporating
various comments I received last week - for one reason or another
I just haven't got around to it yet.