[m-dev.] hlc.gc.prof test failing to link on ceres

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Jul 31 12:12:10 AEST 2004

On 30-Jul-2004, Ralph Becket <rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> The hlc.gc.prof tests are failing to link on ceres.
>
> Is a link error regarding the symbol MR_grade_v12_hlc_gc_prof_tags2 a
> problem with not having the correct installed grades on ceres or
> something else?
>
> Might it be that the hlc.gc.prof installation on ceres is out of date?

Probably, yes.

The latest nightly install failed on ceres with the following error when
building the library:

table_builtin.pic_o: In function `mercury__table_builtin__init':
table_builtin.pic_o(.text+0x3807): undefined reference to `<predicate 'table_builtin.table_mmos_consume_next_ans
wer_multi'/2 mode 0>'
table_builtin.pic_o(.text+0x3826): undefined reference to `<predicate 'table_builtin.table_mmos_consume_next_ans
wer_nondet'/2 mode 0>'
table_builtin.pic_o(.text+0x38a2): undefined reference to `<predicate 'table_builtin.table_mm_return_all_multi'/
2 mode 0>'
table_builtin.pic_o(.text+0x38c1): undefined reference to `<predicate 'table_builtin.table_mm_return_all_nondet'
/2 mode 0>'

--
Fergus Henderson                    |  "I have always known that the pursuit