[m-dev.] ICFP Contest: Any signs of life?

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Sun Jun 29 20:39:57 AEST 2003

> Another thing I was considering is to modify a graphics program to handle
> these funny curves, so that a human can do those perturbations, and apply
> human intelligence to the problem.

We are applying human intelligence to the problem too, using the arrow
keys. It is definitely not optimal, but it's more fun :)

(The A* and greedy search I tried earlier today failed utterly to even get
around the first corner of 1_Simple.trk, but several highly trained human
drivers have managed to finish all the tracks except the last, so far).

Cheers,

Michael

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!